We had our Memorial Day picnic on Sunday so when Monday rolled around we wanted something sweet and quick to go with all of our leftover picnic fare.
Using what was in the fridge and cupboard I came up with this simple, yet delicious, pudding dessert. Hope you enjoy it!
- 3 oz package of ladyfingers
- 2 - 1 oz packages Jell-o cheesecake instant pudding mix (I used sugar free)
- 2¾ cup cold 2% milk
- 8 oz cool whip, thawed
- 2 cups strawberries, rinsed and drained well
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed and drained well
- Stand ladyfingers on end (round sides out) along sides of 9" round spring form pan.
- In large bowl, mix together 2 packages of cheesecake pudding and milk. Beat with whisk for 2 minutes or until thickened and smooth.
- Gently fold in the cool whip until well blended.
- Pour Pudding mixture into center of prepared pan. Gently smooth out to level top, it should reach about ¾ of the way up sides of ladyfingers.
- Chop strawberries into small chunks, gently mix in blueberries. Spread berry mixture over top of pudding mixture, heaping slightly in center. Cover and chill for 4 - 6 hours.
- Remove sides of spring form pan and serve cold.