Get a FREE cup of Starbucks brewed coffee on April 15th when you bring your own mug. In collaboration with Tide, GE and Coca-Cola, Target stores will give away 1.5 million reusable bags with purchase on April 18.
- Download of Planet Earth’s First Episode “Pole to Pole” on iTunes for Free April 12-26.
- Get Free Admission to all 392 National Parks during National Park Week April 17-25th! Saturday, April 24, is National Junior Ranger Day, children can take part in kid-friendly activities and earn their very own junior ranger patch!
- Visit http://www.ebfarm.com/earthday and take the Kitchen Quiz. Score 100% to claim your FREE reusable Earthbound Farm shopping bag!
- Simple PDF Room-by-Room Guide to Greening Your Home to share with the kids. Includes basic ideas to help make your home Earh friendly.
- Free Kellogg’s reusable tote after purchase of 2 qualifying products (send in 2 UPC from 10oz or larger cereal + pay $1.75 shipping)
- Shopper’s Guide to Pesticide free downloadable wallet size card. Get the guide so when you’re shopping you’ll know which produce to buy organic, and which conventionally-grown fruits and vegetables are okay if organic isn’t available.
- Register between April 1st and April 22, 2009, for a chance to win a S.H.O.P Acts of Kindness Tote.
- Between 4/13/10 and 4/30/10, Electrolux will donate $1 for the first green idea swapped, per user, per day, for a maximum of $25,000 to Global Green USA. Each swap is an entry for a chance to win an eco-friendly Electrolux washer and dryer.
- Tweet Earth911 tips once per day to be entered into a giveaway drawing for a variety of awesome prizes! Ends April 22.
- Enter the iVillage Earth Day Photo Contest (Easy entry) through April 30th for a chance to win a trip to St. Thomas. You get a gorgeous free special edition eco tote just for entering (pay S&H of $1.25 in U.S. or $3 in Canada.) Then go shopping and Save 10% on select green products using code 10GREEN. (code expires May 15th) Vote for our photo if you want! Thanks!
- Save Money and the environment with Purex with Purex Natural Elements. Enter the Purex Saves Green sweepstakes to win a $20,000 green home makeover or a $1,000 daily cash prize.
- Get a mail in a rebate for a Free Earth Day T-Shirt when you buy 3 Hanes products. Also, the Arbor Day Foundation will plant a tree, up to 20,000, on Hanes behalf. April 1, 2010 – May 15, 2010.
- The Department of Energy (DOE) has several great websites designed specifically for environmentally conscious kids.
- Use Amazon’s Read, Reuse, Recycle program to save on books, text books, movies, video games and more for children and adults.
- Purchase magazines from Amazon that are printed on recycled paper – part of Green America’s Better Paper Project.
- Check to see if your state has an Energy Efficient Appliance Rebate Program. You may be able to trade in your old appliances for money to buy more efficient products.
Looking for more deals :)