I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Welch’s. I received product samples to facilitate my review, and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
This photograph of my cousin, daughter and son at his graduation party in July makes me smile every time I see it. It reminds me about what’ important in life — sharing memories and good times with the ones you love. In the end, that’s the only thing that really matters! Family is so important to me, I grew up surrounded by a family that celebrated together for every holiday and birthday — sometimes several times in order to make sure everyone could join in. It was crazy and chaotic at times but there’s no way I would trade my family for anything!
Besides spending time together, I know that food also creates memories — at least with our family! Like so many, I grew up on Welch’s products. To this day, Welch’s 100% grape juice is my favorite store-bought juice. I have always like the intense grape flavor and natural sweetness. We also always had a jar or two of our favorite flavors of jelly from Welch’s in the cupboard. That’s why as a mom I trust Welch’s whenever I need to make my daughter’s peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich for her school lunch. And when I want to whip up a batch of jelly thumbprints for my husband or step-dad as a special treat, Welch’s grape or strawberry jelly will be the one I reach for.
Share Your Moments with Welch’s & win $5,000!
Because we all want to share what’s good with our friends and family, Welch’s wants to encourage you to make everyday a great memory!
- From 9/16/13 to 10/25/13, upload a photo of your favorite family moment to Twitter or Instagram!
- Then, use the #sharewhatsgood hashtag to receive a reply that includes the entry link. Or, after uploading your photo, visit Sharewhatsgood.com to find the entry form.
- Fill out the form and you’ll be entered to win $5,000! Wouldn’t it be great to use the winnings to create a special family vacation?
While there is only one grand prize, everyone who enters will get a $1.50 coupon for Welch’s 100% Grape Juice – or, if you share the news, a $2.00 coupon. You can also find fun ways to create more memories with recipes and family activities on www.Sharewhatsgood.com, and check out everyone else’s uploads! To keep connected with Welch’s, follow the Welch’s Facebook page, Welch’s on Twitter @Welchs and Welch’s on Instagram @Welchs
- 1 c Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ Sugar
- ½ c Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbs Cake Flour
- ¼ c Welch’s Grape or Strawberry Jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, beat together the peanut butter, sugars, eggs, soda and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in the cake flour until well combined.
- Cover and chill for 2 minutes.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 6-9 minutes until barely set.
- Remove from oven and gently press the bottom of a rounded ½ teaspoon measure into top of cookie to form an impression. Slide parchement onto rack to cool completely.
- Let cool and fill each cookie with ½ tsp of Welch’s Grape or Strawberry Jelly.
- Store in airtight container, best eaten within 1 day.