I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Triscuit. I received products to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
My daughter and I have always liked Triscuit Crackers, they’re just a great snack! A Lot of other folks must think so too — Triscuit has been around since 1903!
Since there’s usually a box of Original Triscuits in our cupboard, I was happy to change things up and try out the brand new Triscuit Brown Rice crackers added to the brand’s lineup of snack crackers.
What’s make these crackers different? Triscuit touts them as a 100% whole grain brown rice and wheat cracker made from real food ingredients. One serving size holds 21 grams of whole grain! Depending on the variety of cracker, you will find delicious new additions such as red beans and sweet potato baked into the crackers. As always, Brown Rice Style Triscuit crackers are made with no high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oil, cholesterol or artificial flavors. Sadly, they are still not a gluten-free option as the crackers do include wheat.
The new flavor offerings have something for everyone and endless snacking possibilities.
New Triscuit Brown Rice Crackers flavors include:
- Brown Rice Triscuit seasoned with Tomato & Sweet Basil
- Brown Rice Triscuit baked with Red Bean seasoned with Savory Red Bean
- Brown Rice Triscuit seasoned with Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Brown Rice Triscuit baked with Red Bean seasoned with Roasted Red Pepper
- Brown Rice Triscuit baked with Sweet Potato seasoned with Roasted Sweet Onion
Out of the flavors that I tried, the Sweet Potato seasoned with Roasted Sweet Onion was my favorite. The taste is very nice on its own and the crackers are a pretty sweet-potato-orange color with delicious seasoning. I have always loved how crunchy Triscuit crackers are and the new styles have just as much crunch as always.
While the crackers are great on their own, Triscuit recently partnered with Rocco DiSpirito to create many unique topper creations. You can take a peek at the Triscuit Pinterest page for inspiration. After browsing around Rocco’s ideas, I was inspired to create my own Triscuit Brown Rice Cracker snack idea and would love to share it with you, hope you like it!
- 6 Brown Rice Triscuit baked with Sweet Potato seasoned with Roasted Sweet Onion
- 2 thin slices deli Virginia Baked Ham, cut into 6 strips
- 6 tsp Whipped Cream Cheese
- 6 chunks of Fresh Pineapple
- 1 sprig fresh Thyme (optional)
- Roll each strip of ham and place on crackers.
- Top each piece of ham with 1 tsp cream cheese.
- Place a fresh pineapple chunk onto cream cheese, pressing down slightly.
- Sprinkle each cracker with a few fresh thyme leaves.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Keep in touch with Triscuit!
The new Brown Rice Style Triscuit Crackers from Nabisco retail for about $3.69 per box and are available in the cracker aisle at retailers nationwide. You can also find Triscuits on Amazon.com.
Tell me, how do you like to top your Triscuits?