What are you getting your mom for Mother’s Day this year? If you haven’t picked up her present yet, take a minute to go peek into her bathroom… I’ll wait.
So what’s going on in there? If it’s anything at all like my bathroom, there may be towels that the kids left lying all over, a missing bath rug and zero personality. Take a few minutes and go freshen up mom’s bathroom to create a mini oasis for her this year, she’ll love it! You can do this even on a tiny budget! Here are my five really simple, very easy and super affordable tips to make mom’s space a little more relaxing.
5 quick tips to create a relaxing bathroom space featuring the Waterpik Rainfall+™ Rain Shower Head.
- Pick one color to focus on, or an overall theme for the room. I chose green since it’s one of my favorites and I have to work with the current walls.
- Add an accessory or two. A new set of coordinating towels is a very affordable way to liven up the room. Add a candle for a relaxing scent and pleasant glow.
- A touch of fun. I hung two thrift paintings that are a bit quirky and fun to give the room some personality.
- A main focal point. Our tiny bathroom’s main focus is the shower curtain. I added a soft touch by using a second rod to hang decorative window treatments in front of the plain plastic shower curtain. You could also add a large plant or gorgeous fluffy bath mat as a focal point.
- Don’t skimp where it counts. Adding quality hardware like the Waterpik Rainfall+™ Rain Shower Head with 7 Spray Settings ensures that Mom will enjoy her time spent in the shower and bathroom while keeping things under budget.
And, here’s a quick video featuring my simple tips.
By using things from around the house for the first 4 tips, I was able to freshen up the bathroom without spending a ton. You can certainly do the same thing, or spend a few dollars to purchase new accessories, towels, candles and shower curtain, while still keeping your bathroom oasis makeover well under $100.
Even if you would like to update your shower head, you can stay under budget. The model that we installed costs just $39.99! Very affordable! Especially when you use the $10 rebate that’s currently available! Any mom would love this shower head for Mother’s Day, I know I’m enjoying it!
The Waterpik Rainfall+ Rain Shower Head
This big 6 inch diameter shower head is amazing! First of all, installing the Waterpik shower head was very easy — I did it myself and it took just a couple of minutes using a pair of pliers. Second, this particular model has 7 different spray settings! Seven!
They include the PowerSpray, Full Body, Drenching Rainfall, Drenching Rainfall + Massage, Pulsating Massage, EcoRain and Water Saving Trickle. My two favorites are the Drenching Rainfall and the Pulsating Massage. That last one feels so nice on aching shoulders after a workout! We have low water pressure and this shower head still has great pressure — Waterpik showerheads are made to improve water force up to 30% by using OptiFLOW technology to channel water more efficiently.
Dress it up for Mother’s Day!
I can definitely see this spa-like shower head as part of the perfect Mother’s Day gift basket! To create one, find a large decorative basket and add the shower head, a few fluffy towels, a new candle in her favorite scent and soft slippers. Also, maybe add a magazine or book she’s had her eye on, a new bottle of fancy shower gel and some gourmet chocolates to finish the gift. I want one myself!
Be sure to Shower Mom With Love this year and save money too by using that $10 Waterpik rebate! It’s valid toward any Waterpik shower head that retails for $29 or more!
How do you create an oasis in your bathroom?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Waterpik. The opinions and text are all mine.