Three dogs, a cat, a husband who works construction & a daughter who is a seven year old craft queen all combine to make one heck of a mess, especially on my carpets. Add to that a gerbil cage that needs weekly cleaning (have you ever tried to get pet bedding out of carpets?) & the occasional use of rug powders between steam cleanings (um, bad doggies), & you’ll understand why I vacuum on an almost daily basis.
Enter the Panasonic Jetforce Vacuum MC-UL427 that I recently received for review.
This is the first vacuum I’ve ever owned that I’ve put together myself. (OK, the Princess & Gizmo & Bingo helped a little, but I *totally* could have done it myself). There’s 1 screw to attach the handle. Put on the hose tube & set the attachments where they belonged & we were ready to vacuum! Yay!
Now, I have vacuumed quite a few times with my old vacuum since we moved in to our new house, so I wasn’t *quite* expecting things to be all that bad. Boy was I wrong. I got 5 ~ yes, 5 ~ canisters of icky, nasty stuff out of my living room carpet. Wow.
Confession time. The carpet in my old house sparkled in the sunshine from all of the glitter in it. None of the vacuums I’ve had in the last seven years would pick up glitter from the carpet, including a $600 model I borrowed from a friend.
So to test the Panasonic JetForce Vacuum, I dumped glitter on the carpet. Holy-moly ravioli, it gets out the glitter! Even the princess was amazed. She said (& this is an exact quote), “That is the best vacuum you ever got!“
I love the 24 foot retractable cord. That’s a LOT of vacuuming without having to change outlets. And with just the push of a button ~ zzzzip! ~ the cord is all wrapped up nice & neat. Cool. This is so much nicer than the jumbled mess I usually leave my vacuum cord in between uses.
The Panasonic JetForce Vacuum also comes with the usual on board tools ~ a Dusting brush, Crevice tool & Air Turbine (very nice for getting wee doggie hairs off of couches).
AND it automatically adjust for carpet height; no fiddling with a difficult dial or guessing which setting it should be. Which is way cool, since my house has 5 different carpets from high nap to indoor/outdoor. No changing settings between rooms saves some time!
Panasonic JetForce Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Features!
Equipped with technology that prevents loss of suction and features that make multi-surface and larger area cleaning easier tasks, this powerful vacuum helps keep dirt and dust at bay.
- JetForce technology seperates dust and air via centrifugal force and a unique hour glass shape dust container construction, allowing for no loss of suction
- Nine cylinders for multi‐cyclonic dirt separation and cleaner exhaust air
- HEPA filter to capture small particles such as allergens, irritants, and pollutants
- 12‐amp motor for powerful cleaning performance
- Pet Hair Air Turbine brush attachment to quickly remove pet hair from furniture and carpets
- Stretch hose, wand, dusting brush and crevice tool for above‐floor cleaning
- On‐board attachment storage
- Agitator shut off switch and soft wheels for safe cleaning on hardwood and tile floors
- Automatic carpet height adjustment
- Easy‐to‐empty, bottom drop dirt cup for quick and easy dirt disposal
- 13’ wide nozzle allows for quicker cleaning of large areas
- 24’ automatic cord reel for easy and convenient storage
- Weight: Under 15lbs
- Dimensions: 42‐inch(H) x 12‐inch(L) x 13½‐inch(W)
Where to purchase it?
This Panasonic JetForce Bagless Vacuum Cleaner retails for $149.99 and is available for purchase on the Panasonic Vacuum website. You can also find this product at local retailers and on Amazon.com. To keep up to date with promotions and Panasonic news, check out the Panasonic USA Facebook and Twitter pages.