As a busy mom of two active kids, it’s not unusual for me to just throw something together when dinner time comes around. Many of our favorite meals are recipes that I’ve come up with out of necessity, boredom or a just plain crazy night! that’s why I can appreciate the multitude of other moms out there who share their discoveries, recipes and tips with each other. We do have certain meals that bring back memories; Chicken & Dumplings, Swiss Steak and warm yeast rolls are all simple yet satisfying dishes with a family history.
At Challenge Dairy, they know that food is the heart of the family. The one thing that can take us back in time with a whiff or a taste. Which is why they have created the “Real Heritage Recipe Contest“! Share your family’s favorite recipes and you could win big!
The Rules are super simple!
- Create and upload an original family recipe.
- Make sure to share a short story about why your family loves it!
- Photos aren’t required but they always help during the judging portion!
- Your recipe MUST use at least one Challenge Dairy butter ingredient.
- You may not show or mention any other trademark or logo beside Challenge Dairy in your recipe.
- Most importantly, Be creative and have fun!
- $2,500 cash AND $500 in Good Cook® items (arv $3,000 each)
- Good Cook® items (arv $250.00 each)