Last Wordless Wednesday of Summer Vacation!

Enjoying the last days of freedom for the kids! School starts next week!

Share/Bookmark

About the Author

Henrietta Newman is a tech loving, video game playing, pr friendly single mom / gramma blogger who talks about life with a teen daughter, an adult son, a toddler granddaughter and all that it entails. Subscribe to A Hen’s Nest for giveaways, delicious family recipes, reviews and more!

Comments

1. Well definitely looks like you guys have enjoyed the summer!

2. love it!

3. Drake Sigar says:

And thank goodness, because my little brother is driving me to insanity.

4. looks like it was a really great summer!

5. Such fun photos! We're not ready for summer to end either!

6. These are all great pics, but my absolute fav is the one with the standing in the water with the water rings all around. Now THAT is a great capture!

7. GrammyMouseTails says:

I love the slide show! even tho it took awhile to load on my cra**y internet! (my prob, not yours) I agree w/Shelia the pic of your son in the water is GREAT! you need to frame that one! did you all get ate by the skeeters that day? or where they all up by me then?
    enjoy the rest of summer Kids!
    Faythe @GrammyMousetails

8. Ms. Sarah says:

looks like you guys had a great time. So sad summer is coming to an end. My favortie time of the year. Love the water pictures

9. Simply Being Mommy says:

Looks like everyone was having a blast!

10. Carolyn G says:

Love the pictures!!! I am a little sad summer is leaving but I love the Fall!

11. Lovely photos… we have been at school for our third week already… I miss summer.

12. crochet lady says:

Fun pics. I know my kids are at the age when going back to school holds no longer any excitement.

13. Oh my gosh, I love love this!!! Happy WW and we have on last week before my oldest goes back to school. My younger two are not in school yet. Looks like so much fun!!

14. tiff snedaker says:

What a fun slideshow. Definitely living it up. :)

15. Love the photos!! What a great tribute to the end of summer :-)

16. Henrietta says:

Thanks everyone! Summer has been fun but we are all looking forward to the new school year! Even the kids are excited to go back :)

I ♥ your comments