{almost} Wordless Wednesday: The Springfree Trampoline = FUN!

Our Springfree Trampoline arrived last week! Our friends were visiting so they helped put it together. (sorry for my incessant instruction nitpicking guys!) It took a couple of very hot sweaty hours (it was almost 90 out that day!) but the guys got it done without any problems! A herd of children were waiting to try it out and all had a great time!

jumping on a Springfree Trampoline

Mr.T. & Pie have been jumping so much lately that Pie’s got sore muscles. She’ll have to take a break for a day or two lol! I just want to again thank everyone who took the time to vote for our family in the contest. We truly appreciate that you took the time to help us! In fact almost everyday I still hear one of the kids saying “I can’t believe we really won!” They are so thankful!

jumping on a Springfree Trampoline

Share/Bookmark

About the Author

Henrietta Newman is a tech loving, video game playing, pr friendly single mom / gramma blogger who talks about life with a teen daughter, an adult son, a toddler granddaughter and all that it entails. Subscribe to A Hen's Nest for giveaways, delicious family recipes, reviews and more!

Comments

1. Looks like fun. We don't have a place to put one in our yard.

2. Beth Larrabee says:

Looks like so much fun!

3. tiff snedaker says:

That's awesome! Looks like it is so much fun, and I bet your kids love it.

4. That is so cool! Love the photos and I'm so happy you won. Do you have to take it down in the winter?

I'm waiting for my jumping party invitation. :-)

5. GrammyMouseTails says:

Lots of energy being burned up there!
    good exercise I am sure. Have them be mindful of the safety elements of their movements, and Congrats again! woot!

6. How fun!

7. Bridgette says:

How fun!!

8. They look like they are having so much fun!

9. Lynsey Jones, The Party Plan Coach says:

I have a scar from one of those ##$#%^&%#$# springs, so glad to see THOSE things are gone… I had to even have a tetanus shot from it cause it was rusty… NOT a fun afternoon!

10. Gotta love a trampoline!!

11. I remember when we had our

12. It is so wonderful that you won. I am sure everyone will have for years to come. Now I want one!

13. That Tech Chick says:

I remember when we had our trampoline, we use to have so much fun

14. Frosted Fingers says:

That looks like tons of fun! my kids would love that!

15. Night Owl Mama says:

Oh my gosh Yu got yours already.So Fun. WERE Still waiting looks like the kids love it

16. That looks super fun! I wanna come visit. :)

17. Definitely looks like a fun time! My 5 year old and husband really want one but we don't have any room for it lol.

18. Well what if we had a regular trampoline jumped on it set this up then started jumping on the springless on will it be fine if we do that?

Trackbacks

1. […] with 4 or 5 of her friends staying over. Hopefully it’s warm enough for them to get some trampoline jumping in (Thanks Springfree!) to get rid of some energy before we do a craft and watch the new Tinkerbell […]

I ♥ your comments