This post brought to you by Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island. All opinions are 100% mine.
Year after year more and more people are working extremely hard all the while forgetting a very important part of life; to live it! Sure we all have to work to make a living, keep a roof over our heads and fill our bellies, but what keeps us fully happy? A balance of work and fun is what keeps most people happy. There is a place where you can find you relaxation and happy all in one spot; Puerto Rico.
What does Puerto Rico offer for both relaxation and happiness?
- Puerto Rico offers 270 miles of coastline that include the Top 10 Beaches from Travel Channel. If you are a beach bum and enjoy catching some sun, there won’t be a shortage of beach and sun for you to savor.
- Experience the only rainforest under US national park service, El Yunque, and climb to the clouds. If you are a person who enjoys a good hike through nature, you will most definitely enjoy the option of checking out El Yunque.
- Puerto Rico offers some rich history for the history buff in your family; check out San Juan to get your history lesson in while on vacation.
- If you have a horse lover in your family you can spend a day going horseback riding.
- Puerto Rico is literally a sunshine paradise that offers something for every member in your family; creating a break from the norm day-to-day routine so that you can breathe.
What Would I Do in Puerto Rico?
After reading all of the reviews via Trip Advisor for Puerto Rico, I feel this would be the most ideal location to offer my family a little bit of everything. Planning an itinerary for the trip would essentially be easy; a bit of sunshine on the beach, walking along the coastline to dip our toes in the water, experience some hiking in the rainforest and relax with a good book back at our hotel. I would end the evening with a dinner at a local restaurant to get a taste of the delicacies of the area. I believe I would have to spend a good three to seven days in Puerto Rico to attempt to fully enjoy all experiences that this island paradise offers.
No Passport required?
As if everything mentioned already wasn’t enough, you can turn Puerto Rico into a true 5-star vacation destination by not only experiencing everything else mentioned but also taking advantage of the facts that you do not need a passport to travel to Puerto Rico and there’s no need for foreign money either. Visit seepuertorico.com and have a look around, come back to this blog post and tell me what you would do to Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico.
Remember that your life is meant to be lived fully and there is no better way to do that than to take full advantage of a 5-star vacation by planning a trip with the family to Puerto Rico for some relaxation and fun!