If you’re feeling rushed for time this week (who isn’t!?) and need a really quick meal to throw together for the family — I’ve got you covered! This is the easiest, simplest slow cooker ham recipe — ever. It isn’t even a recipe, just a few ingredients tossed into the crock pot and cooked until they’re melded perfectly together into a hearty comforting meal that the family will love!
It starts with one of my favorite things from the Freezer section at Walmart — pre-packaged Smoked Spiral Ham Slices & Pieces. A package of this is like having leftover ham — without all of the work! Yum! And they’re pretty cheap too. I always grab a couple when they’re in stock.
- 1½ - 2 lbs Smoked Spiral Ham Slices & Pieces
- 8 Medium Potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 bag Baby Carrots
- 1 15 oz can Crushed Pineapple (do not drain)
- ½ - 1 tsp Ground Cloves
- Pepper to taste
- Place everything in the slow cooker.
- Pour one can of water over top.
- Put the lid on and cook on high for 5 hours or until veggies are tender.
- Serve in bowls with the juice that collected in the bottom, and a pat of butter on the potatoes.