- 1 gallon snow
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (we found this was TOO much, try 1 tsp first!)
- 2 cups milk
- Go outside and tromp out to the pristine snow in the middle of the yard.
- Scoop off the top layer of freshly fallen snow.
- Stay away from the yellow snow.
- Stir together the sugar, 1½ cups of the milk, and vanilla to taste, then stir into the snow until desired consistency adding remaining ½ cup of milk as needed.
- Serve at once.
recipe credit to, and adapted from, allrecipes.com