When it comes to coffee, I don’t like to limit my daily dose to mornings only. While I wouldn’t want to go without that first cup, my favorite time to enjoy a mug of hot coffee is mid afternoon. Around 2 or 3 in the afternoon, I start to feel sluggish — a nice big mug of coffee is what I need! My favorite blue ceramic mug is the perfect size to get me energized and moving for the rest of the day! Dunkin’ Donuts wants all of us coffee lovers to share how you “Mug UP” in their latest promotion.
You could win a $10,000 grocery gift card!
The Dunkin’ Donuts “Mug Up” promotion ends on August 26th, so hurry up and enter today, it only takes a few seconds! Take a picture of yourself with your favorite mug, then visit visit www.dunkinathome.com/mug-up to enter your photo to win the Grand Prize of a $10,000 Grocery Gift Card, One-Year Supply of Dunkin’ Donuts Packaged Coffee and a Giant Dunkin’ Donuts Mug! Or, you could win a $100 Grocery Gift Card in the weekly drawing.
Tips for taking that perfect digital photo!
Need some tips to make your “Mug Up” photo stand out? Dunkin’ Donuts has teamed up with popular blogger, Shaina Olmanson, founder of Food for My Family, to brew up tips to help you take better digital photos.
- Chin Up! Angle your forehead towards the camera to clean up the neck and jaw line. It feels weird but actually looks good!
- Master the 2/3 Turn. Instead of facing square to the camera, turn away from it about 45 degrees. It will appear to give you a slimmer profile.
- Powder On; Powder Off. A matte finish on your face is essential to achieve a great portrait. Use a powder with a yellow, rather than white tint, to avoid a white cast on your face from the camera flash. Not using powder? Use a napkin to blot your face.
- Experiment with Expressions. A smile is great but a compelling portrait doesn’t rely on saying “cheese” for the camera. Act out different emotions and different moods to create a compelling shot.
- Have Fun. You always look your best when you’re enjoying what you’re doing. Let your hair down, kick off your shoes, smile, and show off your pearly whites. Don’t forget to have a bit of fun.
Check out How I “Mug Up”!
I think I should have read Shaina’s tips before snapping my photo! Ah well, live and learn! When you upload your Dunkin’ Donuts Mug Up Promotion photo, you can enter it into one of several different categories, I chose “mysterious face” in order to show off the large size of my mug.
Dunkin’ Donuts packaged coffee is available in the coffee aisle of grocery retailers, drug stores and club stores nationwide. Check out www.dunkinathome.com for more info and to find a store near you. So, tell me — How do you Mug Up?