Wordless Wednesday – Grandma with Attitude

Mom with airsoft gun

EEeeek! Mom’s got a gun! lol :)

My mom playing around with the airsoft gun my son got for his birthday this weekend.

Share/Bookmark

About the Author

Henrietta Newman is a tech loving, video game playing, backyard chicken raising, dirt road living, pr friendly mom/gramma blogger who talks about life with a teen daughter, an adult son, a toddler granddaughter, a construction worker soulmate and all that it entails. Subscribe to A Hen's Nest for giveaways, delicious family recipes, reviews and more!

Comments

1. 1

LOL! I love the pic!

2. 2

I wouldn't mess with her!

3. 3
    Simply Being Mommy says:

LOL, so funny!

4. 4

ROFL — LOVE it! lol

5. 5

Ha! I'm thinking Dad better watch out!

6. 6

Lol too funny!

7. 7
    bigguysmama says:

Granny's got a gun! LOL She looks like she knows what to do with it!

~Mimi @ Woven by Words

8. 8
    Misadventurous Mommy says:

That was my grandma…she slept with one (a real one though) under her mattress!

9. 9

LOL LOL LOL That's priceless!

10. 10

This awesome! I totally LMAO!

11. 11

HAHAHAHA that is legendary!

12. 12
    Shawn Ann says:

Don't mess with her!

13. 13

At least she's not aiming it at you!

14. 14

Thanks for the laugh – that picture is truly worth a thousand words!

15. 15
    Lady V dZine says:

The song Granny's Got A Gun keeps running through my head now, thanks. LOL. Great picture.
    Virginia

16. 16
    GrammyMouseTails says:

I love it, Hen!! LOL!
    Granny's got a gun… now I will have that silly song going through my head, LOL!

17. 17

I love that photo. That's how I wanna be. LOL… Bada** Mama.

18. 18

I had no idea about the videos on the site (well, no idea about any of it). I need to bookmark this and let the children take a gander. Very cool.

19. 19

LOL! I accidentally left my contest entry here. Oopss… sorry. LOL

20. 20

Wow! lol
    Happy WW!
    Kas

21. 21

Too funny! Looks like she might know how to use it too :)

22. 22
    Brady Clark says:

Nice pic! This could scare grandchildren! LOL

Trackbacks

1. […] the kids talked her into playing with us. Mom is fun to play with, the kids especially like to see grandma being silly in any way they can. This game is absolute silliness so it was […]

2. […] is the second time I’ve found a picture of my Mom with a gun on my son’s camera. Hmmmm, maybe Mom should have been a sniper? Or a sharp shooter, or? I […]

I ♥ your comments