Wordless Wednesday – All dressed up for bridging

My little Brownie bridged to Juniors tonight!! I remember when she was just a little Daisy! How time flies!

Share/Bookmark

About the Author

Henrietta Newman is a tech loving, video game playing, backyard chicken raising, dirt road living, pr friendly mom/gramma blogger who talks about life with a teen daughter, an adult son, a toddler granddaughter, a construction worker soulmate and all that it entails. Subscribe to A Hen's Nest for giveaways, delicious family recipes, reviews and more!

Comments

1. 1
    tiff snedaker says:

That's such a fun picture. It will be fun to look back on in years to come.

2. 2

Is bridging to Juniors still a big deal? They made a fairly big deal of it when I was a Brownie.

3. 3

I still remember my bridging. That is a wonderful picture of you two.

4. 4

what an exciting milestone!! I never did girl scouts but my friends did. Looks like the weather was perfect for you too!

5. 5

I love d girl scouts!! I was around 10 or 11 I think in the Juniors and we went to GS camp and our troop chose the horse one so we got to learn about, take care of, and ride horses all week. It was great!

6. 6
    Frosted Fingers says:

I loved bridging ceremonies. I can't wait for my little girl to join Girl Scouts. I hope she loves it as much as I did.

7. 7
    Lynsey Jones, The Party Plan Coach says:

OhMiGosh!! I remember when I bridged! Wow that brings back memories!! How cool! Congrats to her and Happy WW to you!

8. 8

aaw! They grow up so fast. I remember being in girl scouts. Went all the way from Brownies to Seniors.

9. 9
    Andrea H says:

What a nice picture. You both are gorgeous!

10. 10
    Misadventurous Mommy says:

Great photo! Both of my oldest girls were in GS and they were some of the best times they have had!

11. 11

:-) … Hey, Amber used to be a daisy for a minute. I'd forgotten that memory. Thanks!

12. 12
    Simply Being Mommy says:

Awww, how exciting!

13. 13

How sweet <3

14. 14

Congratulations! I'm going to have my Daisy's bridge up to Brownies when we start back up.

15. 15
    Shannon says:

What a great photo and congrats on that awesome accomplishment!

16. 16

I have no idea what bridging is. When I was in brownies in the uk we just had the six, the second and the sixes who led the six. She looks very proud and grown up. Cute uniform. Take a look on my blog for a profile picture of me when I was about 8 in the british brownies. I loved that uniform!! :)

17. 17

Sorry that should read sixer not sixes.. Darn auto correct!!

18. 18

how fun!

19. 19

So exciting, and such a great pic!

I ♥ your comments