Say Yes To The Prom Dress! – Win a $2000 Prom Makeover
April 8, 2010 By Leave a Comment
With 64% of American teens having poor body image and low self-esteem, Kymaro Health & Beauty Spa Essentials has decided to take things into their own hands by introducing the “Say Yes To The Prom Dress” campaign. In hopes to help teens cope with the daily pressures of high school, image and low self confidence, the “Say Yes To The Prom Dress” Campaign will consist of a national contest for teenagers to win a $2,000+ Prom Makeover!
The Prom Makeover will include:
• Prom dress of your choice
• Hair coloring, cut and styling
• Limo service to and from prom for you and your date
• Prom tickets paid for by Kymaro
How to Enter:
• Submit a one-page essay to firstname.lastname@example.org on why you weren’t planning on going to prom or why you are hesitant to attend. Whether you can’t afford it, broke up with your boyfriend, or can’t find a flattering dress, tell us your story – anything goes!
• Your 1-page essay submission MUST include:**
o Name (First, Last)
o High School
o Year (Junior, Senior)
o Date of Prom
o Email Address
o Contact Number
o Reference (How did you find out about this contest?)
**Your application will not be qualified to win if you do not include ALL of the above information. You must be either a junior or senior in High School to apply.
See full contest details on Kymaro’s facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=109916419028784&ref=mf. Applicants can submit their essays to up until April 15th 2010. Good Luck!